Linking a bank account to your StraitsX account is intended to enable you to transfer in to your account. In order to transfer out funds, your bank account will need to be verified first by uploading a valid bank statement or by making a transfer in.
Here are the steps to linking your bank account:
Link a Bank Account
- Please visit the StraitsX website and log in to your account here.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and click on "My Account" to display your bank account settings.
- Click on "Add New" and select a bank name that appears on the page and fill in the bank account number, then click "Next".
Verify a Bank Account
There are 1 methods of verifying your bank account
1. Upload a bank statement
Verification is required to enable transfer out from your account.
Method 1: Upload a bank statement
1. Click on your name at the top right corner and click on "My Account" to display your bank account settings.
2. Click on "Verify Now" to verify your bank account.
3. Select "Upload bank statement" as the bank verification option.
4. Upload a bank statement within 3 months of the date of submission and click "Submit".
The bank statement has been uploaded to your StraitsX account. Bank account verification process may take up to 1 working day. This bank account can be used for withdrawals once it has been verified, which will be notified to you via email.