You can verify your account by Myinfo/Singpass (for Singapore residents, permanent residents, and )
Verifying using MyInfo via Singpass (Recommended)
Singpass is an initiative by the Singapore government to allow secure data sharing for NRIC and FIN holders. This allows us to receive your data without the need to submit photos of your ID. Please note that NRIC holders are still required to upload a selfie with their ID and proof of address for FIN holders.
1. Access the Verification Page.
- You can log in to your account using your email address. You will be redirected to the Get Started Page.
- Click on “Verify Now”.
2. Fill in your Citizenship details and select ‘Singpass’ as your verification method.
3. Link-up with MyInfo
- Click on “Retrieve Myinfo with Singpass”.
- You will now be redirected to the Singpass login page. Sign in to your Singpass Account.
- Click “I Agree” to permit us to retrieve your data from Myinfo for the purpose of verifying your particulars. We retrieve this data in order to verify your particulars on our platform.
- You will now be redirected back to continue the verification process.
4. Review data obtained via Myinfo
- Check if all the data filled in is correct, then click “Save and Continue”.
5. Fill in your expected transaction details
- Fill up the required fields with the relevant info, then click “Next”.
6. Submit a selfie
- Your phone number will be shown on the screen. Click “Send SMS”.
- Wait for an SMS containing an OTP and a link to upload your selfie. Further instructions will be provided through your mobile phone during the next stages.
Verification via Myinfo (Singaporean citizen / Permanent Resident) is complete! Please note that the verification process typically takes 1 working day, but may extend to 5 working days during peak periods.