1. Expired OTP
OTPs are best used within a few minutes after receiving, as they are set to expire within six hours. If the OTP is more than a couple of hours old and does not work, please disregard the OTP and request a new one.
2. Wrong OTP
- Incorrect OTP entered.
The wrong OTP was entered. Clear the field, check the OTP you received and re-enter your OTP.
- Datetime not in sync.
Your hand phone's time is not synced with your computer, or is not automated to sync. Check your hand phone's time and date settings.
3. Error 404
A temporary website downtime. If you encounter a 404, try again after a couple of minutes or do the procedure below.
4. Browser Errors
If you keep getting errors after the items above did not solve the issues, please try the following fixes:
- If you are using the mobile browser, switch to desktop;
- Close and reopen your browser
- Clear your cookies;
- Restart your computer;
- Try accessing the website in incognito;
- Reset your browser's autocomplete feature
- When all else fails, send our Customer Support team a new ticket with a screenshot of the error that appears when you attempt to log in.
- Due to security risks, 2FA (Google authenticator) may only be reset by sending us a request through this form.