Whitelisting an address is essential for StraitsX to keep compliant with local regulations.
For digital asset platform addresses (custodial address), you are required to whitelist the address before initiating any withdrawal. You need to submit a whitelisting request and StraitsX will review and approve the whitelisting request.
For personal address (non-custodial address), the whitelisting process requires you to submit a request first, withdraw a small amount of XSGD and deposit some back to StraitsX. This process demonstrates your ownership and control over that address.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and click on "My Account" to display your account settings.
- Click on "Blockchain Addresses" to display blockchain address settings.
- Click on "Add New" to add a new blockchain address.
- Select the Type of Address
- Enter a nickname for this address, choose the network, and input the address.
- Confirm the details of the address you added.
- Wait for StraitsX's review and approval on the whitelisting request.
- Please note that to complete the whitelisting process for personal address (non-custodial address), you need to withdraw a small amount of XSGD and deposit it back to StraitsX. You can learn more about how to deposit XSGD to StraitsX in the Deposit section.