For security, new withdrawal addresses need to be whitelisted before XSGD can be transferred to them.
For digital asset platform addresses (custodial address), you are required to whitelist the address before initiating any XSGD transfers. You need to submit a whitelisting request which will be reviewed.
For personal address (non-custodial address), the whitelisting process requires you to submit a request first and transfer a small amount of XSGD out to that address and transfer a small amount (>1 XSGD) back. This process demonstrates your ownership and control over that address.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and click on "My Account" to display your account settings.
- Click on "Blockchain Addresses" to display blockchain address settings.
- Click on "Add New" to add a new blockchain address.
- Select the Type of Address
- Enter a nickname for this address, choose the network, and input the address.
- Confirm the details of the address you added.
- The whitelisting request will be processed and approved.
- Please note that to complete the whitelisting process for personal address (non-custodial address), you need to transfer XSGD out from your StraitsX account and transfer a small amount of XSGD back into your StraitsX account.