To verify your business information, you need to first verify your personal identification as the account manager of the business account.
Once that's done, you can proceed to verify your Indonesian business account by filling in your business information and uploading all the required documents through the StraitsX dashboard.
You can follow the steps below to Verify your Indonesian Business Account:
Step 1: Access the Business Verification Page
- Log in to your account using your email address. After logging in, you will be automatically directed to the Get Started page.
- Ensure to complete your identity verification prior by clicking ‘Verify Now’ under ‘Verify your account’
- Once your identification is submitted, you may proceed to verify your business verification by clicking ‘Verify Now’ under ‘Business Verification’
Step 2: Fill in your business type
- Select your business type between Private Company or Sole Trader
Step 3: Fill in your business information
- Fill in your full legal business name, business display name, NPWP/ TIN and business contact number.
Step 4: Fill in your business activities information
- Fill in the countries of your business activities, business website/ social media, line of business, line of business subcategory, summary of business activity, expected number of transactions per month, and expected total transaction volume per month.
Step 5: Upload business documents
- Upload the most updated document for Deed of Establishment, Business License (in form of SIUP/ TDP/ NIB), and SK Kemenkumham (MOLHR).
Step 6: Review and submit your verification
- Your Indonesian business account verification has been submitted
- Please allow 1-3 business day to process your verification. You will receive an email notification for your business account verification result.